What do you wish you learned in sex ed?
I will soon be creating a proposal for the Clinton Global Initiative University for Planned Parenthood on a new approach toward comprehensive sex education. I would like to take advantage of my recent spike in readership to ask all of you–what do you wish you had been taught in sex ed?
some examples of things I will be including are:
- consent, consent, consent.
- a discussion of virginity and what it means with regard to how teens approach sex today.
- safer sex strategies, including proper use of dental dams, the HPV vaccine, and emergency contraception
- exploration and sexual pleasure
- masturbation as a low-risk alternative to partnered sex (plus other low-risk partner activities like kissing/mutual masturbation, etc)
what do you wish you had learned in sex ed?
Please indicate: What do you wish you learned in sex ed? | Pornoop: List of Best Porn Sites & Top Porn Sites for Adults